Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/24/2014 -- In 2013 direct selling appeared to show a certain level of resilience to internet retailing, which has been growing rapidly in Switzerland. The direct selling channel benefits from direct contact with consumers, as well as organised sales events. Nonetheless, some direct sellers also took advantage of the growth online, and operated their own internet sites to complement their direct selling activities.
With a potentially quite diverse range of products that can be offered by direct selling companies, the competition is not very strong, as a number of companies go for the approach of focusing on relatively narrow product lines, and thus have a more unique positioning, despite remaining quite small as a result. Only a few companies have a broader product offering.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period direct selling is expected to stagnate in Switzerland at constant 2013 prices. With the increasingly busy lifestyles of Swiss consumers, there is less time left for the party plan method of sales, which supports the direct selling channel. Relevant information and customer evaluation on the internet allow consumers to become informed about the products they want to purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Direct Selling industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Direct Selling industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Direct Selling in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Switzerland?
- How important is direct selling in Switzerland?
- How is the direct selling channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
- What strategies are direct sellers employing to compete in a multi-channel environment?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Direct Selling in Denmark
- Direct Selling in Egypt
- Direct Selling in the US
- Direct Selling in Peru
- Direct Selling in Argentina
- Direct Selling in Colombia
- Direct Selling in Venezuela
- Direct Selling in the United Kingdom
- Direct Selling in Austria
- Direct Selling in Sweden