Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/28/2014 -- Dishwashers clocked slightly stronger volume growth in 2013 versus 2012. However, demand for dishwashers remained limited in 2013. Consumers still viewed dishwashers as a luxury Western product since they are used to hand washing their dishes. The high average unit price of dishwashers coupled with the lack of space at home further limited consumers' willingness to buy a dishwasher.
Siemens Ltd increased its volume share and remained the leading player in dishwashers with a 25% volume share in 2013. Its premium image attracted both consumers and construction companies, as they trusted the product quality. The player was also keen in launching new products to align with consumers' needs such as eco friendliness. For instance, it launched a new range of speedMatic dishwashers in 2012, which promised at least 30% energy saving through its Zeolite technology that can dry the dishes faster than the regular dishwashers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Dishwashers is expected to record stable volume growth over the forecast period. Consumer demand for dishwashers is likely to remain low as dishwashers are perceived to be luxurious items and consumers are accustomed to hand washing their dishes. The small house sizes in Hong Kong will further restrict demand for dishwashers as consumers want to maximise the space for other products or furniture.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dishwashers industry in Hong Kong, China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dishwashers industry in Hong Kong, China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dishwashers in Hong Kong, China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Dishwashers in Hong Kong, China?
- What are the major brands in Hong Kong, China?
- How has this high unit price, low global penetration category been affected by recessionary pressure?
- Is there a trend to slimline machines in Hong Kong, China?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear Direct Selling, Beauty and Personal Care Direct Selling, Consumer Appliances Direct Selling, Consumer Electronics and Consoles Direct selling, Consumer Healthcare Direct Selling, Food and Drink Direct Selling, Home Care Direct Selling, Home Improvement and Gardening Direct Selling, Housewares and Home Furnishings Direct Selling, Media Products Direct Selling, Other Direct Selling, Traditional Toys and Games Direct Selling.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Direct Selling in Russia
- Direct Selling in Japan
- Direct Selling in India
- Direct Selling in the United Arab Emirates
- Direct Selling in Spain
- Direct Selling in Finland
- Direct Selling in Denmark
- Direct Selling in China
- Direct Selling in France
- Direct Selling in South Korea