Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/06/2013 -- "Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry" is a new report by ICD Research that analyzes how oil and gas industry companies' media spend, marketing and sales strategies and practices, and business planning are set to change in 2013-2014. Additionally, this report presents comparative analysis between two years of survey results (wherever applicable). This report provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of global oil and gas industry suppliers and how spending by global oil and gas industry suppliers will change, providing an insight into global marketing behavior. In addition, the report identifies future growth of global oil and gas industry buyers and suppliers, and MandA activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes."
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research's exclusive panel of leading global oil and gas industry executives. The report provides data and analysis on global oil and gas industry suppliers' media spend, marketing and sales strategies, and practices and business planning within the global oil and gas industry. This report includes key topics such as media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges, and sales tactics of leading suppliers within the global oil and gas industry. The report also identifies global oil and gas industry buyers' and suppliers' future growth, MandA, and investment expectations. Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives' attitude and changing behaviors, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry. In an effort to bridge this gap, ICD Research created this primary-research based report by gathering the opinions of multiple stake holders in the value-chain of the global oil and gas industry.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
The average size of the annual marketing budget of global oil and gas industry supplier respondents stood at US$2.5 million in 2012, a figure that increased to US$3.5 million in 2013.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
In the process of choosing marketing agencies, the 'ability to target specific audience niches', 'strategic and tactical consulting', and 'flexibility in customizing services' are considered the most important factors by global oil and gas industry suppliers.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Royal Dutch Shell, Indian Oil, ExxonMobil Corporation, EIVA a/s, Crimson Exploration, Chevron, EWI, QuintiqInc, GE, Pacific Rubiales Energy, Midstates Petroleum, Kinder Morgan Energy, Copano Energy, Maersk Oil, Gazprom, British Petroleum, Norsafe, Safway Group, Swing Staging, Inc., PETRONAS Brasil, OGX Petroleo e Gas, EnQuest, CIECO Energy (UKCS), CIECO Energy (CNS)M, Talos Production, Kairiki Energy, Kulczyk Oil Ventures, Qatar Petroleum International, Spectra Energy, Regency Energy Partners, Marathon Petroleum, ATR Group, Aquaterra Energy, ABB, Zeta Petroleum, Zeta Petroleum, Emerson Process Management, TransCanada, Petroleo Brasileiro, BG Group, Repsol, Alliance Oil, Sulzer Pumps, Eni, HeinenandHopman, Hatenboer-Water, Statoil, Chesapeake Energy, Payson Petroleum, Gas Turbine Controls Corp., AMEC, HammerHead Trenchless Equipment, Ellenbecker Communications, SOR Inc., MCI Solutions, JandJ Technical Services, Kuriyama of America, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Oil and Gas Storage Industry to 2015 - Cost Reduction Strategies in the Form of Storage Facility Sharing to Boost the Market
- Global Power Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Power Industry
- Suppliers' Future Investment in Marketing and Sales Technology in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot
- Oil & Gas Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q2 2012