Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/26/2014 -- Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Enterprise Applications market.
Introduction and Landscape
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Applications market from 2014 to 2018, spanning eight technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, two size bands, and two delivery models.
Key Features and Benefits
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Technology segments covering Commerce Applications, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Financial Applications, Human Resource and Payroll, Office Productivity Applications, Product Lifecycle Management, and Supply Chain Management.
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
- Software delivery models covering On-Premise and SaaS.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Market Issues
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Applications market from 2014 to 2018, spanning eight technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, two size bands, and two delivery models.
- More than 29,200 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- Kable forecasts the global enterprise applications market to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2014 to 2018.
- The retail industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in enterprise application spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2014 to 2018.
- Enterprise resource planning which currently constitutes the largest proportion (26%) of the overall enterprise applications market is forecasted to reach $43 billion by 2018.
- The market for SaaS based and on-premise solutions is expected to grow at CAGRs of 18.6% and 6.9% from 2014 to 2018, respectively.
- Small and medium sized institutions' spend on enterprise applications is forecasted to reach $80 billion by 2018.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gamification Market [(Consumer Gamification, Enterprise Gamification) by Deployment (On-Premise, On-Demand); Application (Marketing, Sales, Hr, Support, and Development); Size (SMB, Enterprise)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Global Enterprise Social Software (ESS) Market : Global Advancements, Demand Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market [IVR, OCR, Pattern Recognition, Auto Coding, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics, Machine Translation, Information Extraction, Question Answer, Report Generation] - Worldwide Market Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Government Cloud Market By Agency (Federal Cloud, State and Local Cloud, Defense & Military Cloud), By Delivery (Saas, Paas, Iaas), By Deployment (Public, Private, Hybrid, Community) Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Application Delivery Network (ADN) Market [Application delivery controllers (ADC), WAN Optimization controllers (WOC), Application Security Equipments, Application Gateways] Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Community Cloud Market (By Components [Server, Storage Devices, Network Equipments], By Verticals [Healthcare, Finance, Government, Transport and Logistics, Gaming, Education]) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018
- Global Unified Communications as-a-service (UCaaS) Market: Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Global Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Kable's Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: Enterprise IT Security Software
- Context-Aware Computing (CAC) Market - Global Advancements, Emerging Applications, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)