Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/12/2014 -- Other dairy is set to register a slower retail value growth in 2013 than in 2012, due to consumers' rising health consciousness. With consumers increasingly aware of their diets, they are reducing their intake of other dairy products, such as cream and condensed/evaporated milk, which are deemed to be high in fats and sugar.
Nestle is set to lead other dairy with an 80% retail value share in 2013, owing to its leadership in coffee whiteners and plain condensed/evaporated milk. Consumers' strong familiarity with the player's products is a key contributor to its strong position, with customers demonstrating strong faith in the product quality offered.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Other dairy is expected to post a positive constant value CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing health consciousness among consumers will see them continuing to limit their intake of other dairy products, such as plain condensed/evaporated milk, which are perceived to be high in fat and sugar. This in turn will likely limit the performance of other dairy over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Other Dairy industry in Hong Kong, China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Other Dairy industry in Hong Kong, China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Other Dairy in Hong Kong, China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Other Dairy in Hong Kong, China?
- What are the major brands in Hong Kong, China?
- How are volatile farmgate prices for milk impacting retail prices and sales performance?
- Given mounting obesity concerns, are consumers moving from full-fat to reduced fat/fat-free offerings?
- How are soy-based products performing against traditional dairy items?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2018
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Argentina to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Chile to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Colombia to 2017