Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/13/2014 -- Until August 2012, still RTD tea brand Nestea was branded exclusively by Osem Food Industries Ltd and produced by The Central Beverage Co Ltd using a recipe which was formulated by the Central Beverage Co and which rights belonged to the company. The branding and manufacture contract between the two companies was planned to expire in October 2012. Instead, immediately after ceasing production of Nestea in August, The Central Beverage Co launched the same still RTD tea under the name Fuze Tea. Fuze Tea is produced according to the same recipe which was once Nestea's. In turn, Osem started producing Nestea with a recipe of its own, re-launching it in October 2012.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As a result of the Nestea-Fuze Tea saga, The Central Beverage Co Ltd took the category lead in 2013, accounting for over 61% volume share. Osem Food Industries Ltd on the other hand, accounted for only 20% in 2013.
The Central Beverage Co's Fuze Tea will continue to dominate during the forecast period. As seen and proven this year, consumers will maintain their taste preference of Fuze Tea over the long-known Nestea. The abundance of brands and flavours will nonetheless keep the category competitive, driving down the unit price which is expected to see a 1% drop.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Tea industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Tea industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Tea in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Tea in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- What flavors of RTD Tea, like green tea, are the most popular in Israel?
- Who is the consumer profile of RTD tea drinkers in Israel?
- What are the key on-trade market trends for RTD Tea sales and how these are changing?
- What is the key on-trade distribution channel for Israel?
- Are fountain sales available for RTD Tea in Israel?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Tea in Indonesia
- RTD Tea in the Philippines
- RTD Tea in Germany
- RTD Tea in the United Kingdom