Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/15/2014 -- Spirits in the UK are benefiting from a consumer trend which can be defined as 'reinventing traditional cocktails'. This trend is seeing consumers explore unusual cocktails or mix ingredients to form drinks that have long been forgotten in a bid to bring them back and relive the olden days. As such, certain categories that are more traditional in the UK and which in the past performed poorly due to their outdated image are experiencing a comeback. Another major trend affecting the category is...
Euromonitor International's Spirits in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Beer, Cider and Pre-mixed Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The UK Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Future of the Wine Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Spirits in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the United Kingdom to 2018
- The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in UK, 2007 to 2017
- Medical Device Market in United Kingdom to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts