Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/19/2014 -- Government continued its campaign to promote a healthier way of life by doing exercise, eating healthily and going regularly to the doctor. With this campaign the expectations are that people will become more active and look for different activities to avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Schools sports programmes were also improved in order to attack obesity and overweight problems in children, the most vulnerable segment of the population. Another initiative of Mexico's City local government that was...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Protein Products, Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports Nutrition in Russia
- Sports Nutrition in Germany
- Sports Nutrition in Indonesia
- Sports Nutrition in Georgia
- Sports Nutrition in Japan
- Sports Nutrition in the Netherlands
- Sports Nutrition in China
- Sports Nutrition in Italy
- Sports Nutrition in Estonia
- Sports Nutrition in Costa Rica