Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/26/2014 -- In 2012, the respective government authorities proposed local TV channels and other related organisations to start developing local soap operas (serials). Towards the end of 2012, following these series became part of Azerbaijani culture, with consumers increasingly spending time at home watching TV. Moreover, snacking is a more affordable alternative to going out. This led to increased demand for sweet and savoury snacks during 2012 and the first half of 2013, in particular for traditional...
Euromonitor International's Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chips/Crisps, Extruded Snacks, Fruit Snacks, Nuts, Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Tortilla/Corn Chips.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sweet and Savoury Snacks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in South Korea
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in South Africa
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Singapore
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Austria
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Finland
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Ukraine
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Serbia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Algeria
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Poland
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in the Czech Republic