Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/14/2014 -- The global aerospace & defense telemetry market is estimated to be $17.01 billion in 2014 and is projected to register a CAGR of 1.73% to reach $18.53 billion by 2019. The report provides key statistics for the forecast period. The research report provides in-depth insights with regards to the aerospace & defense telemetry market.
This research study involves the usage of extensive secondary industry experts from core and related industries along with sources; directories, internal telemetry journals, preferred suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, Hoovers, Bloomberg, Business-week, Factiva, solution providers, and technology developers, to identify and collect information useful for an extensive technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of this global market. The primary sources are mainly organizations related to all the segments of this industry's value chain. All primary sources were interviewed to obtain as well as verify critical qualitative and quantitative information to assess future prospects.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report contains profiles of leading players involved in this market such as L3 Communications Holdings, ORBIT Technologies, and Zodiac Aerospace. The report takes into account a wide range of factors and its influence on market dynamics. Increasing investments in R&D, coupled with an information flow for requirement analysis will help the market move at a steady pace. The report provides market analytics for 15 countries that are mapped in the report. One of the key strategies adopted by key players in this market is the Blue Ocean Strategy. This strategy helped them upgrade products, which helped them garner a competitive market share. The key growth countries span China, India, South Africa, and Brazil, of which China is the highest growing market.
This report will help the stakeholders in this market unlock the business potential and identify the lucrative investment opportunities that the telemetry market has to offer. The bottom line is that this report extrapolates key statistics in the aerospace & defense telemetry market.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: BAE SYSTEMS, COBHAM, CURTISS-WRIGHT CORPORATION, DASSAULT AVIATION
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small UAV Market - Global Forecast to 2014 - 2019
- Future of the UK Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the MINT Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Actuator Systems Market in Aviation - Market Analysis (Commercial Aviation And Defense Aviation Landing Gear, Flight Control, Electromechanical, Electrohydraulic, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Mechanical) - Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Future of the US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Italian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- The Global Military Satellites Market 2012-2022
- Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2014-2024
- The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2014-2024