Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/18/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- There were 4,998 UHNWIs in Switzerland in 2013, with an average wealth of US$105.6 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 15 billionaires, 945 centimillionaires and 4,038 affluent millionaires in 2013.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.4% of the total HNWI population of Switzerland in 2013, much higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Switzerland increased by 31.8%, from 3,793 in 2009 to 4,998 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires decreased by 11.8%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 25.2% and 33.7%.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 24% to reach 6,847 in 2018. This will include 20 billionaires, 1,295 centimillionaires and 5,533 affluent millionaires.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Switzerland
- Size of Switzerland wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Credit Suisse Private Banking, HSBC Private Bank, UBS Wealth Management, Julius Baer Gruppe, AGPictet&CieLombard Odier
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ultra HNWIs in the US to 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Sweden to 2013
- Switzerland 2014 Wealth Book
- Sweden 2014 Wealth Book
- Ultra HNWIs in Spain to 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Italy to 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong to 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Singapore 2013: Singaporean HNWIs held a total wealth of US$857 billion at the end of 2012
- Ultra HNWIs in China to 2013
- Ultra HNWIs in Australia 2013