Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/16/2012 -- Is the future of Augmented Reality "wearable" or "hand-held"?
This research examines the prospects of wearable devices and solutions versus Augmented Reality held in the hand via a smartphone, tablet computing device (such as iPad), or other wireless devices. While the report places a lot of attention upon Google's latest wearable Augmented Reality, it is important to note that AR solutions encompasses much more than just the device and/or interface. This research includes analysis of other technologies, such as location determination, and other aspects of the value chain, such as applications in the Cloud.
- Google and their Competitors
- Wireless Device Manufacturers
- Augmented Reality Technology Vendors
- Mobile Commerce and Advertising Vendors
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Augmented Reality in the Cloud
- Mobile Commerce in Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Head Mounted Display (HMD) Market Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Google Market Intelligence
- Google Inc. (GOOG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Google Acquisitions and Strategy
- Google Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Google Revenue Drivers: Current Status and Future Prospects
- Apple TV vs. Google TV
- Three-dimensional (3D) Technology Market (2011 - 2016) By Products, Applications & Technology - Features Introduction To 4D Technology