Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/16/2014 -- Global Womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global womenswear market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global womenswear market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key womenswear market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global womenswear market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 28 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global womenswear market had total revenues of $638.1bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2009 and 2013.
Clothing, footwear, sportswear & accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global womenswear market in 2013, sales through this channel generated $438.5bn, equivalent to 68.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $773.1bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global womenswear market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global womenswear market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global womenswear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global sports equipment market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear: Global Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Footwear: Global Industry Almanac
- Consumer Electronics: Global Industry Almanac
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Global Medical Devices Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Medical Devices Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry