Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/11/2014 -- Banking Business Confidence Report Q1 2014 is a new report by Publisher that analyzes banking industry executives’ views on the global economy, expectations in customer confidence, supplier prices, key business concerns, and how executives’ future investments are set to change in the first quarter of 2014. This report also provides access to regional analyses of the industry outlook, industry and company growth prospects, future opportunities, staff hiring, and sales performances. In addition to providing access to the opinions and strategies of global banking industry executives, it also examines business priorities, threats and opportunities, and investment areas over the next six months.
- The report outlines the current and projected future operating conditions of the banking industry, and allows readers to make informed business decisions.
- The report aims to drive revenues by understanding present and future economic and customer issues according to key growth regions.
- The reader is provided with information on the key challenges, opportunities and priorities likely to affect the industry’s growth prospects.
- The report forecasts changes in supplier prices of various products which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects over the next six months.
- The report identifies key changes in customer confidence levels in the banking industry over the next six months
The report features the opinions of banking industry respondents about the economic overview covering the following aspects:
- State of the economy
- Growth prospects and customer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
Reasons To Buy
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Publisher’s exclusive panel of leading banking industry executives.
- The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the banking industry.
- The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over the next six months.
- The report provides information on the impact customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over the next six months.
Find All Financial Services Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/financial-services
- Globally, 49% of respondents state that they are operating in a ‘stable’ economic environment, while 23% state that the current economic conditions are ‘unfavorable’.
- Globally, industry executives identified ‘new government proposals/ legislation in your area of operation’ as a key concern over the next six months. Executives are also worried about the impact of the global economy on the industry’s overall performance.
- The majority of executives have an optimistic outlook for ‘company’ and ‘industry’ confidence over the next six months.
- Overall, ‘increasing sales’ emerged as the highest priority among executives.
- Executives forecast ‘IT services’ prices to rise by 3.3% over the next six months.
Spanning over 42 pages “Banking Business Confidence Report Q1 2014” report provide Economic overview, Methodology and sample size, State of the economy, Growth prospects and consumer confidence, Supplier prices and levels of expenditure, Organizational outlook and strategy, Appendix. This Report Cover 13 Companies - BNP Paribas, Standard Chartered Plc, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Deutsche Bank, Banco Santander SA, Bank of Shanghai, Tesco Bank, HSBC Private Bank, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, CIMB Bank, China Construction Bank, ICICI Bank, The Central Bank of Ireland.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/banking-business-confidence-report-q1-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports