Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/13/2014 -- Although autograft is still perceived as the gold-standard material in bone grafting, the wide array of alternatives available in the market has resulted in a gradual shift towards increased adoption of bone grafts and substitutes (BGS), especially in the US and European markets. In contrast to the general picture in developed countries, autograft bone still represents the most popular option during bone grafting in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region and South America.
The majority of the market revenue for BGS is contributed by the US. Medtronic is considered the top player in the US market due to its strength in multiple segments. In the allograft bone space (including both traditional and machined allograft bone segments), Medtronic and MTF were two of the tier one players in 2013. In the BMP/growth factor segment, Medtronic’s dominance is widely considered not replicable despite surgeons’ dampened enthusiasm about its INFUSE Bone Graft.
See more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-bone-grafts-and-substitutes-us-analysis-and-market-forecasts
- An overview of BGS, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US BGS market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for BGS
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the BGS sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Find other reports on USA Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/usa
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the US BGS Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US BGS market through 2019.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in the US BGS market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Spanning over 183 pages, 91 tables and 14 figures, “MediPoint: Bone Grafts and Substitutes - US Analysis and Market Forecasts” report covering the Clinical Outcomes, Industry Overview, Competitive Assessment, Unmet Needs, Pipeline Products, Clinical Trials to Watch, Current and Future Players, Market Outlooks, Appendix. The report covering 16 companies - Alphatec Spine, AlloSource, Bacterin, Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Exactech, Globus Medical, Integra LifeSciences, Medtronic, NuVasive, Olympus Biotech, Orthofix, RTI Surgical, Stryker, Wright Medical, Zimmer Holdings.
Find all Medical Devices Reports at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/medical-devices
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports