Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/25/2014 -- This report is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the refining industry in Africa. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned refineries in Africa. The details of major companies operating in the refining industry in Africa are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Sonatrach Spa, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and Chevron Corporation
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in Africa
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Africa.
Spanning Over 100 pages, “Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Africa - Nigeria to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth” report covering the Africa Refining Industry, Profile of Sonatrach SPA, Profile of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Profile of Chevron Corporation, Financial Deals Landscape, Recent Developments, Appendix. The report covered 3 companies - Sonatrach SPA, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Chevron Corporation
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-refineries-africa-nigeria-drive-refinery
1st - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in the Middle East - Saudi Arabia and Iraq to Drive Refinery Capacity Growth - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-refineries-middle-east-saudi-arabia-and-iraq
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For Business and Industry News visit http://www.marketresearchtimes.com