Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/30/2014 -- According to China Large Bus Industry Report, 2013-2017 released by Publisher, China’s output of large buses is expected to reach 92,000 units in 2017, with the growth rate being in a stage of slow growth affected by market demand.
In 2013, the production and sales of large buses in China amounted to 79,200 units and 79,100 units respectively, rising 5.4% and 5.2% from a year earlier but a separate drop of 4.8 percentage points and 4.7 percentage points from last-year growth rates. In Q1 2014, the production and sales of large buses in China showed a respective year-on-year decline of 5.5% and 5.0% to 14,500 units and 14,800 units.
For more information see - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/sinomarketinsight/china-large-bus-industry-report-2013-2017
As far as vehicle model is concerned, the production and sales of new-energy bus has presented a fairly high growth rate benefitting from the policies by Central and local governments for vigorously promoting new energy vehicle in recent years. In 2013, the sales proportion of large new energy bus in large bus rose from 23.6% in 2012 to 40.4%, a surge of 16.8 percentage points.
In terms of competitive landscape for sales volume, the top five large bus companies are Kinglong Motor Group, Yutong Group, Zhong Tong Bus, FOTON, and Jinhua Youngman Automobile, among which Kinglong and Yutong enjoy absolute superiority, with their sales in 2013 hitting 25,930 units and 25,584 units respectively and accounting for 32.4% and 32.8% of sales volume, a total share of 65.2%.
The report involves seven chapters and 88 charts, highlights the overview of Chinese commercial vehicle market, overview and competition pattern of large bus market, the industrial policies on and market of new energy bus in China as well as China’s incomplete large bus market and competitive landscape, and at length introduces profile, bus production and sales, R&D investment, financial highlights, developments and otherwise of 15 leading bus enterprises consisting of Yutong Group, Kinglong Motor Group, Zhong Tong Bus, etc.
Spanning over 90 pages, “China Large Bus Industry Report, 2013-2017” report covering the Industry’s Macro Environment, Overview of Commercial Vehicle Industry, Development of China Commercial Vehicle Industry, Development of China Large Bus Market, Large Bus Incomplete Vehicle Market, Large New-energy Bus Market, Key Enterprises. The report covered 14 companies - Yutong Group, Kinglong Motor Group, Zhong Tong Bus, FOTON, Jinhua Youngman Automobile-Manufacturing Co., Ltd, Anhui Ankai Automobile, Shanghai Sunwin Bus Corporation, Dandong Huanghai Automobile Co., Ltd, Chongqing Hengtong Bus Co.,Ltd, Yangzhou Asiastar Bus Co., Ltd, Guilin Bus Industry Group, Beijing North Huade Neoplan Bus Co., Ltd, Shanghai Shenlong Bus Co., Ltd (Sunlong), BYD.
Find all Aftermarket reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/aftermarket
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com