Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/27/2014 -- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in India – Market Summary & Forecasts report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of clothing and footwear retail sales across key channels in India. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, government policies towards business, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, the competitive landscape and detail of key retailers.
- A strong and growing economy presents numerous opportunities for organized retailers, the country’s young and expanding middle class hold the key for the growth of retail industry
- Festive seasons and national holidays which are spread across the year are stimulating consumer retail spending, rural areas are still largely untapped markets
- Infrastructure, policy paralysis and supply chain constraints are some of the major growth roadblocks for the growth of retail
- Westernization and changing lifestyle bringing more opportunities for growth of clothing and footwear
- Clothing and footwear retailers target second and third-tier cities for sales growth
- “Clothing & Footwear Retailing in India – Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities in India’s clothing and footwear retail market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and population factors of the country.
- The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing clothing and footwear retail dynamics across 17 retail channels and 6 sub-product sectors.
It provides an overview of key retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Know more about this report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/conlumino/clothing-and-footwear-retailing-india-market-summary-and-forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides a comprehensive overview of the Indian clothing and footwear retail market for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Indian market.
- Understand which channels will be the major winners and losers over the coming years and plan accordingly, with a comprehensive coverage covering 6 sub-product sectors that include: Men’s Clothing, Women’s Clothing, Children’s Clothing, Men’s Footwear, Women’s Footwear, Kids Footwear.
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of vital economic and population trends and key consumer trends influencing the retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key international and domestic players in clothing and footwear market.
Spanning over 71 pages, “Clothing and Footwear Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts” report covering the Market Context, Indian Shoppers, Doing business in India, Retail - Product Sectors, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Landmark Group, Zodiac Clothing Company Ltd, Trent Ltd, Future Group, Pantaloons Fashion and Retail Limited, Provogue (India) Limited, Indiabulls Group, Levi Strauss and Co., Reliance Retail Limited, Shoppers Stop Ltd, Myntra, Marks and Spencer Group Plc., Inditex, Spencer'sRetail, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, Metro Group, Relaxo Group, Bata, Liberty, Reliance Retail Ltd, Khadim India Ltd, Adidas AG, Nike Inc, Puma.
Find all Apparel Retailing Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/apparel-retailing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.