Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/03/2014 -- This report contains all the data, analysis and forecasts professionals need to succeed in the residential, non-residential and civil engineering segments of the construction sector in the Czech Republic. From important details about market value to analysis of the effects of trends on existing conditions, it places contact details for 100 top contractors and 100 planned projects at the user’s fingertips.
This publication also analyses the competitive atmosphere, examines funding options and points out the highest-potential segment of the market. It offers practical forecasts for the entire market to the year 2019.
Review leading - edge analysis prepared by experts: -
The expert analysts at Publisher observe the market and have added their input to this report, investigating key market issues, such as:
- Market conditions – employment, wages, prices, total count of companies participating in the Czech Republic construction sector
- Trends, macroeconomic conditions and additional influences on the construction sector in the Czech Republic
- The status and prospects for each major market segment - residential, non-residential and civil engineering
- The dynamic market and the interactions of competing companies, strategic plans and overall competitive environment.
Did you know?
- In 2013 public investors saved over CZK 33bn (€1.2bn) on construction orders. The figure represents the gap between the estimated price of construction and the final price paid for the work, which is roughly 30%.
- The contractor that won most of the public construction orders in 2013 was Eurovia CS.
- The biggest commissioner of public construction orders in 2013 was the SZDC.
- The civil engineering construction output fell in 2013 for the third consecutive year.
- No motorway completions are expected in the Czech Republic during 2014.
- A total stock of nearly 4.5 million m² of industrial and warehouse space was in place at the end of 2013.
Exatract From this Report:
- Czech construction output continued to fall in 2013, the fifth consecutive year of decline. The reason for the drop was mainly due to decreasing demand for construction brought on by the economic situation. Moreover, in 2013, the Czech construction output saw its steepest decline in the last six years.
- In 2014 the Czech construction industry is expected to stabilise before seeing the first signs of recovery in 2015. An insufficient number of orders in the public sector and the low appetite for investment by private developers are the main reasons for the very slow recovery of the sector.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/construction-sector-czech-republic-2014-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Report investigates top opportunities; forecasts market development to 2019
- Which types of projects make up the largest share of new construction in the Czech Republic construction market---infrastructure? Residential? Commercial?
- Which construction company is the largest and most diverse among those leading the current market? Which are the largest building materials manufacturers supplying this market? Which types of projects are commercial developers planning for the years ahead? What is the current value of the Czech Republic construction market and each of its major segments?
Find answers to all of these questions and more, in addition to detailed market forecasts that accurately predict the direction of market and price evolution and the influence of prevailing trends and other factors on growth and expansion by accessing Construction sector in the Czech Republic, development forecasts for 2014-2019, a complete source of business information prepared by the experts at Publisher.
Benefit from their experience and lengthy observation of the Czech construction market by reviewing this publication, which describes the current market situation in terms of value, wage, price and employment levels. The report provides macroeconomic data and analysis of visible market trends, and predicts their ultimate impact on each market segment. It reports on current conditions and future expectations in all areas of the market and takes a long look at the projects and players as well as the competitive dynamic as it exists between companies actively pursuing and executing new investments.
Two completely updated Excel data presentations are included with this report. Top 100 contractors in the Czech Republic is a comprehensive directory that offers the names, addresses, contact details, revenue and profit/loss data for the largest and most active businesses currently competing for projects across the country. Top 100 planned construction projects in the Czech Republic, also available with the purchase this all inclusive market resource, presents project information on the road, railway and heavy industry construction projects planned for the civil engineering segment of the market. This Excel database also offers project investor and location data as well as details on project size and value and completion status of retail, industrial and office space construction ventures, in addition to the same detailed information as applied to projects in the residential segment of Czech Republic construction.
Construction sector in the Czech Republic, Development forecasts for 2014-2019 functions as an all-purpose reference tool in the offices of busy industry professionals. It is used by construction contractors, building materials, equipment and machinery manufacturers and distributors, designers and project managers, academics and professionals researchers and analysts and financial and investment specialists with interests in the Czech Republic construction sector.
Find other reports on Czech Republic Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/czech-republic
Find all Industry and Manufacturing Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv