Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/26/2014 -- This Report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast trends of packaging consumption across eight major CPG markets in the European region, with a comprehensive coverage of key consumer trends influencing the demand patterns, regulatory frameworks, packaging material dynamics and competitive landscape of major countries.
- Influenced by lowering birth rates and increasing life expectancy, all major European countries such as the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy have more than 16% of population who are aged above 65 years in 2012. This population segment demand light weight convenient pack formats that are easy-to-use and easy-to-open.
- With growing broadband internet penetration, smart phone ownership and a preference for shopping online in Europe, the share of online sales in retail will increase over the next five years. The growth of online sales is likely to boost he demand for secondary packaging, especially for bubble wraps and corrugated packaging formats.
- Increasing awareness of health issues is driving demand for packaging formats that help consumers manage their weight and meet their nutritional goals. Europeans are increasingly paying close attention to labeling and seek information such as health benefits, ingredients, and product origin
- As of the first quarter of 2013, the overall rate of unemployment for the total population stands at 27.2% in Spain, one of the highest rates across the Eurozone. Manufacturers must now focus on providing cheaper products and designing their packaging to convey the attribute of good value for money, which has become the primary concern for young consumers who are unemployed.
- The aspirations of the middle and high income class in Russia have been increasing in light of an increase in their disposable incomes; these consumers have been increasingly looking for better quality products and are willing to spend on premium products or products meeting their aspiration desires. This will positively influence the demand for premium packaging formats
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/latest-trends-and-key-issues-european-retail-packaging-market-outlook-primary-packaging
- This report is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in the European packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends, and packaging innovation in key countries within the Europe's consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- Flexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper and Board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of major countries in the European packaging sector within analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides a comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the CPG market. Markets covered include Alcoholic Drinks, Food, Health andBeauty, Home Improvement, Household Care, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pet Care, and Tobacco andTobacco Products.
- A complete analysis of each packaging material providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
- Provides key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industries of major countries in the European region.
- Highlights the key regulatory framework governing the European packaging industry in major countries.
- Overview of the competitive landscape of major countries in Europe's packaging industry including key players in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.
Spanning Over 207 pages, 70 Tables and 86 Figures “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the European Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers” report Provide Executive Summary, Overview of the European Packaging Market, Consumer Drivers, Market Dynamics, Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends, Regulatory Environment, Competitive Landscape, Appendix. This Report Covered 25 Companies - Carlsberg, Coca-Cola, Keienburg, PET Engineering, Husky Injection Molding Systems, Nestlé, Nordenia, Gilles Louvet, Amcor Rigid Plastics, Guittet, GreenBottle, La Fermierehas, Pantene, Actimel, Ecover, Procter and Gamble, Kian, Quadpack, NuovaGidue, Cargill, SincroBloc, Serac, Neopac, Goglio, Infia.
Find other Industry and Manufacturing Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
Find other reports on European Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/europe
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report