Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/04/2014 -- New technologies continuously emerge that change the nature of work and human lifestyles in dramatic ways. We see Augmented Reality (AR), Wearable Technology, and more specifically Body Area Networks (BAN) as particularly life-changing solutions to many human problems. As with many new innovations, some of these are problems we do not even realize we have at present. In 2014, approximately 864 million mobile phones will be AR-ready, and in excess of 100 million vehicles will come equipped with AR technologies of various types. We believe that there is enormous potential for AR applications in many fields including education, healthcare, industrial applications, and the automotive industry.
We see several factors converging to facilitate wearable technology integration including expanded wireless capacity due to pervasive wireless (WiFi, WiMAX, and LTE), cellular market saturation and the need for wireless companies to establish new revenue streams, continuously decreasing cost of data, and the significant backing from huge companies including Google, Apple, and others. We also see developments in key technologies such as Augmented Reality, Body Area Networks, Ambient Awareness, and Peer-to-Peer Communications as drivers for evolution in consumer perception of value and willingness to engage in new forms of communications, content, applications, and commerce.
This report provides a view into the anticipated evolution of Augmented Reality, Body Area Networks, and other aspects of wearable technologies. The report evaluates the current state of the industry and provides analysis and forecasts regarding the future prospects of device shipments, applications and solutions. The report also assesses the future of AR and wearable technology, considering many factors, including but not limited to expansion of wireless data capacity and availability, cloud-based service delivery models, market dynamics of service providers and consumer limitations and wiliness to engage in new usage and lifestyle paradigms.
The report covers the following topics:
- Business Case Drivers for the use of AR Applications: An assessment of the business case for AR applications.
- Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting AR solutions
- Vendor Strategies: An analysis of how vendors will position themselves to capitalize on AR opportunity
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the AR market from 2014 to 2019
- Industry Value Chain: An analysis of the AR value chain with assessments of key market players across the value chain and predictions about the AR evolution
- Industry Roadmap 2014 - 2019: An analysis of the roadmap for the industry from 2014 to 2019
- Augmented reality companies
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- Consumer electronics companies
- Wearable technology developers
- Embedded computing companies
- Regulatory bodies and governments
- Wireless service providers of all types
- Military, law enforcement, and public safety
- Mobile marketing and commerce companies
- Forecasts for Augmented Reality and Wearable Technology
- Specific recommendations for companies with the value chain
- Identify key trends product, service, and application development
- Identify key supply and demand factors for adoption of AR and wearables
- Understand the risks and benefits to business in the evolution of AR and wearables
Spanning over 111 pages,“ Evolution of Augmented Reality, Wearable Wireless, and Body Area Networks” report covering the Augmented Reality Technology, Augmented Reality Use Cases, Wearable Wireless Devices, Body Area Network (BAN), Augmented Reality Market Analysis and Forecasts, Wearable Wireless Market Analysis and Forecasts, Future of Wearable Technology and Applications, Conclusions and Recommendations.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/evolution-augmented-reality-wearable-wireless-and-body-area-networks
Find All Telecom Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports