Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/20/2014 -- Industry executives' optimism towards strategic alliances and technology-transfer agreements, change in budget expectations towards military aircraft and rotorcraft MRO, likely changes in MandA activity in military aviation MRO, the importance of implementing PBL contracting in military aviation MRO, and segments projected to have the highest proportion of MRO spending over the next three years.
The report analyzes the key drivers instrumental in the advancement of military aircraft and rotorcraft over the next three years, challenges that are likely to inhibit opportunities in advanced military aircraft and rotorcraft, and the change in demand for military aircraft and rotorcraft in different countries. Furthermore, it provides information about future investments on advanced communication techniques, the change in budget for military aircraft and rotorcraft MRO, key drivers of MRO services, and projected changes in MandA activity in military MRO over the next three years. In addition, it highlights the importance of implementing PBL contracting in military aviation MRO and MRO submarkets, which are forecast to drive demand until 2016.
Key Highlights of this report
- PBL contracting drives cost savings, enhances efficiency, augments support, and creates measurable performance.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to experience the highest increase in MandA activity in military aviation MRO over the next three years.
- Executives from medium-sized companies within the military aircraft and rotorcraft industry forecast an increase in expenditure on MRO services over the next three years
- Expenditure on research and development, information technology, and avionics within the military aircraft and rotorcraft industry is set to increase in 2014-2016.
- Industry executives from Europe and Asia-Pacific are bullish about the demand for military aircraft and rotorcraft in China and India over the next three years.
The report comes with 1 year subscription; you can subscribe this report by visiting this link: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/global-military-aviation-industry-trends-developments-and-challenges
For other Military Aviation reports visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/military-aviation
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report