Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/28/2014 -- Plastics additives are the substances that are added in polymer during reaction in the final stage or in the process of polymer/plastic production. These additives help in improving the characteristics of polymers such as strength, shine, durability and heat sensitivity. The global plastic additives market in this report is estimate in terms of revenue and volume. The global plastic additives market was valued for $41.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to generate revenue of $57.8 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2013-2020. The global plastic additives market in terms of volume was estimated at 12,619.8 Kilo Tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 17,071.7 Kilo Tons by 2020 growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2013-2020. Impacting drivers of plastic additives market such as increase in environmental awareness and intervention by government to promote non-toxic plastic additives is promoting the growth in plastic additives market. However, increase in health concerns due to consumption of Phthalates based plasticizers is forcing the government to harness the regulations for controlling commercialization of such additives. In the United States, the application of phthalates in the manufacturing of toys and other children’s product is banned under the guidance of Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
Key companies included in the company profiles are BASF, Chemtura Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Bayer Ag, Clariant Ltd., Kaneka Corporation, Lanxess Ag, Zeon chemicals, Axel Plastics Research Laboratories, Inc, and DOW Plastic Additives.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/allied-market-research/global-plastics-additives-market-functions-product-types-applications
Key Market Segments
- Property Modifiers
- Property Stabilizers
- Property Extenders
- Processing Aids
By Product Types
- Flame Retardants
- Impact Modifiers
- UV Stabilizers
- Plasticizers applications
- Flame Retardants applications
- Impact Modifiers applications
- Antioxidants applications
- Antimicrobials applications
- UV Stabilizers applications
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- This report provides market scenario of current trends and revenues that are forecast from 2012- 2020
- Market intelligence for key developmental strategies adopted by top companies are explained with impact analysis
- Practical evaluation of key market drivers and restraints for global plastics additives market segments such as applications and technologies are dealt
- Emphasis is laid on key factors affecting the growth of global plastics additives market. These factors are critically analyzed to reveal the most influencing factors
- Patent analysis of recently granted patents are explained according to geographies that give market intelligence of future trend and transitions
Spanning Over 108 pages, 49 tables, 34 figures, “Global Plastics Additives Market (Functions, Product Types, Applications, Geography) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Growth Trends, Share, Opportunities and Forecast 2012 - 2020” reports covering the Market Overview, Global Plastic Additives Market By Function, 2012-2020, Global Plastic Additives Market By Product Types, 2012-2020, Global Plastic Additives Market By Applications, 2012-2020, Global Plastic Additives Market By Geography, 2012-2020, Company Profiles. The report covered 10 companies - BASF, Chemtura Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Bayer AG, Clariant Ltd., Kaneka Corp., Axel Plastics Research Laboratories, Inc., Lanxess AG, Zeon Chemicals L.P, DOW Plastic Additives.
Find all Chemicals Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/chemicals
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport