Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/07/2014 -- This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hematological Tumor, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hematological Tumor and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Publisher’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Publisher’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Know more about this report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/hematological-tumor-pipeline-review-h1-2014
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hematological Tumor
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hematological Tumor and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Hematological Tumor products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Hematological Tumor pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Hematological Tumor
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hematological Tumor pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Spanning over 450 pages, “Hematological Tumor - Pipeline Review, H1 2014” report covering Introduction, Hematological Tumor Overview, Therapeutics Development, Hematological Tumor - Pipeline Products Glance, Clinical Stage Products, Hematological Tumor - Therapeutics Assessment, Drug Profile, Hematologic Tumor Accurin - Drug Profile, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, MedImmune, LLC, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., AbGenomics International, Inc., Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd., Gamida Cell Ltd., Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Symphogen A/S, Piramal Enterprises Limited, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.