Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/13/2014 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of Nigeria HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Nigeria HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Nigeria.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Nigeria HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Find All Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
Reasons To Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for Nigerian HNWIs with 25.0% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 18.0%, cash and desposits with 16.0%, fixed-income with 16.0%, business interests with 15.0%, and alternatives with 10.0%.
- Equities, business interests and alternatives recorded the strongest growth during the review period at 156%, 150% and 134% respectively.
- Real estate assets held declined from 27.3% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 25.0% in 2013; allocations to commodities increased from 2.4% of total assets to 3.0% in the same period.
- Over the forecast period, Publisher expects allocations in commodities to decline to 2.2% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials that will cause global commodity prices to level out.
- In 2013, Nigerian HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$45.0 billion, representing 50.1% of wealth holdings.
Spanning over 67 pages, 27 Tables and 27 Figures “HNWI Asset Allocation in Nigeria to 2014” report provide Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Analysis of Nigerian HNWI Investments, Appendix.The Report Cover 9 Companies - Diamond Bank Plc, Ecobank Nigeria Plc, Enterprise Bank, Fidelity Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, First City Monument Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Key Stone Bank, MainStreet Bank.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-nigeria-2014
Find other reports on Nigeria Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/nigeria
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport