Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/02/2014 -- This publication presents consumer and caterer survey results with regard to the restaurant, hotel gastronomy and catering market in Poland. It profiles the leading dining establishments and food service providers and investigates trends that apply to food service businesses from hotels and fine dining to pubs, cafes, fast food restaurants and pizzerias.
Readers will benefit from data and analysis of the value and prospects generated within the segments and sub-segments of the market and from an inside look at consumer spending habits and preferences when dining out or ordering home delivery. They will also learn more about top dining chains and gain access to forecasts for market growth to 2019.
Learn the latest on these key market issues:
- Value and structure of Poland’s HoReCa market and its main segments: hotel gastronomy, restaurant dining and catering and food service as well as various sub-segments
- Detailed analyses of the operations, value and prospects of major companies participating in this market
- The hotel gastronomy segment: value, structure and food service trends
- The restaurant segment: fine dining, fast food, pizzerias, cafes and pubs
- The catering segment: value and trends
- Feedback from 600 established food service businesses operating in Poland
- Profiles of leading food service and restaurant suppliers
- Influential trends that are guiding growth in Poland’s HoReCa sector
- Preferences of Polish consumers: favourite types of restaurants, foods, delivery services, dining out vs. dining at home and more
Macroeconomics in Poland: outlook for the future.
Gain a competitive edge using exclusive information and analysis:
- Explore top trends in the Polish HoReCa market and evaluate market impact and results
- Examine growth forecasts and determine areas of the market that offer the best opportunities
- Take informed business decisions based on the feedback provided in results of surveys of consumers and business operators active in the marketplace
- Review comprehensive sales data on the overall market and its key segments and sub-segments
- Discover the leading companies in the restaurant segment of Poland’s HoReCa market and the value of their enterprises
- Research the competition with detailed profiles that feature revenues, number of dining establishments and business plans for expansion.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/horeca-market-poland-2014-market-analysis-and-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Discover the future of dining out in Poland –the HoReCa market in 2014: Report provides insightful trends analysis and forecasts for development to 2019
The report answer these questions
- What does the future of dining out in Poland look like?
- Which restaurants and catering establishments are the most popular among consumers?
- How have consumers changed their habits recently when it comes to dining out or dining in on carry out meals?
- Which chains are the most widespread and profitable?
- How much is the HoReCa industry in Poland worth, and how is that number expected to change over the next five years?
Readers will find concise yet comprehensive answers to these questions and many more within the pages of HoReCa market in Poland 2014, market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019. This report provides the solid data and reliable forecasts needed to gain a better understanding of the current market and its developmental prospects over the next five years.
The document describes the structure of Poland’s HoReCa market in terms of its chief segments, including: hotel gastronomy, restaurants and catering enterprises. It also discusses sub-segments such as fine dining, fast food, pizzerias, pubs and cafes, revealing the value, popularity among consumers and forecasts for growth of each type of food service. Also included: information especially useful for food service supply businesses.
The publication features results from two important market surveys – of 600 catering companies active on the Polish market and of consumers, who responded to questions about their preferences, spending habits and opinions with regard to dining out. Find out what both groups of respondents had to say about Poland’s top restaurants, emerging and established trends, opportunities, obstacles and other issues that affect Poland’s HoReCa businesses and customers daily.
Corporate profiles of the top hotels, restaurants and catering enterprises have been added to this document to provide a dependable basis for accurate and insightful competition research. Assessments completed by Publisher’s team of expert analysts reveal the anticipated growth rates of popular segments such as fast food, pizzerias and cafes and analysis of the latest sales data for the overall market and each major segment.
HoReCa market in Poland 2014, Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019 offers the comprehensive approach to market intelligence for today’s busy professionals. From updates on the macroeconomic conditions in Poland to assessment of the competitive dynamic in the market, this report contains all the information that businesses active in or planning a launch in the industry need to be successful. Whether operating a fast food chain, catering establishment or hotel restaurant, users of this report can plan and execute strategy with confidence in the reliability and accuracy of their market knowledge.
Find all Food and Beverages reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/food-beverages
Find other Reports on Poland Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/poland
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports