Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/09/2014 -- India Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Outlook to 2020 report provides key market data on the India Nuclear Imaging Equipment market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories – Positron Emission Tomography Systems (PET Systems and PET/CT Systems) and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography Systems (SPECT Systems and SPECT/CT Systems).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Nuclear Imaging Equipment market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Publisher uses capital equipment–based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Capital equipment–based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/india-nuclear-imaging-equipment-market-outlook-2020
- Market size for Nuclear Imaging Equipment market categories – Positron Emission Tomography Systems (PET Systems and PET/CT Systems) and Single Photon - Emission Computed Tomography Systems (SPECT Systems and SPECT/CT Systems)..
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India Nuclear Imaging Equipment market.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare and Siemens Healthcare.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Spanning Over 50 pages, 19 tables and 16 figures “India Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Outlook to 2020” report covering The Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market India, Overview of Key Companies in India, Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market, Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Pipeline Products, Financial Deals Landscape, Recent Developments, Appendix. The report covered 3 companies - GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare.
Related Reports are;
1st - India Ultrasound Systems Market Outlook to 2020; See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/india-ultrasound-systems-market-outlook-2020
2nd- India X-ray Systems Market Outlook to 2020; See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/india-x-ray-systems-market-outlook-2020
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us for Pharma updates: http://www.linkedin.com/company/pharmaceuticals