Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/24/2014 -- The Costa Rican insurance industry underwent a significant transformation during the review period following its liberalization in 2008. Until 2008, the industry was predominantly led by the state-owned insurance company, Instituto Nacional de Seguros (INS). However, the scenario has changed and the number of insurance providers increased following the liberalization process; as of 2013, there were 13 companies licensed to conduct insurance business in Costa Rica.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Costa Rica, including:
- The Costa Rican insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Costa Rican insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Costa Rican insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Costa Rican insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Costa Rican insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Costa Rica:
- It provides historical values for the Costa Rican insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Costa Rican insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Costa Rica, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-costa-rica-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Costa Rican insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Costa Rican insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Costa Rican insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Costa Rican insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Costa Rican insurance industry grew in written premium terms at a CAGR of 10.0%.
- The Costa Rican insurance industry underwent a significant transformation during the review period (2009–2013) following its liberalization in 2008
- The penetration rate of Costa Rica’s life segment stood at 2.06% in 2012, which is low when compared to countries such as Panama, which recorded a rate of 3.6%.
- Costa Rica’s working-age population is increasing marginally, which will support the development of its insurance industry.
- As of December 2013, 13 companies were licensed to conduct insurance business in the country.
- In 2013, there were 11 insurance companies operating in the life insurance segment.
Spanning over 143 pages, “The Insurance Industry in Costa Rica, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Costa Rican Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Economic Indicators, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Instituto Nacional de Seguros (INS), Pan America Life Insurance de Costa Rica, SA, Mapfre Seguros Costa Rica, Seguros del Magisterio, Assa Compañía de Seguros, SA
Find all Insurance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
Find other Reports on Costa Rican Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/costa-rica
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports