Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/28/2014 -- The Ivoirian insurance industry grew in terms of written premium value at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% during the review period (2009–2013). The increase was due to the strong performance of the life segment, which registered a CAGR of 6.0% during the review period. The industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period (2013–2018). The expanding life insurance segment, combined with strength in country’s economy, is expected to contribute to the growth of the Ivoirian insurance industry over the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Côte d’Ivoire, including:
- The Ivoirian insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Ivoirian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Ivoirian insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Ivoirian insurance industry
- The detailed regulatory framework of the Ivoirian insurance industry
- The insurance industry comprises of 29 insurers in total as of 2012.
- Côte d’Ivoire allows 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) in the insurance industry, and the entry of foreign companies increased competitiveness.
- The increase in life expectancy of the population during the review period encouraged demand for health insurance products.
- Positive economic growth is expected to encourage insurance sales.
- Côte d’Ivoire’s rising population spurred the demand for life insurance products during the review period.
- Increase in working age population is likely to create more demand for investment-linked insurance products such as unit-linked and saving products.
- High inflation rate affected insurance sales during the review period.
- A high combined ratio is one of the key concerns for life insurance companies in Côte d’Ivoire.
Browse this report: http://mrr.cm/ZgP
Spanning over 152 pages, “The Insurance Industry in Cote d’Ivoire, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Ivoirian Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix. The report covered 5 companies - Colina SA, Union des Assurances de Côte d'Ivoire Vie, Nouvelle Société Interafricaine D’assurances, Colina Vie, NSIA Vie Côte d’Ivoire
Find other Reports on Ivory Coast Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/ivory-coast
Find all Banking and Finance reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport