Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/01/2014 -- The life segment is the second-largest in the Bulgarian insurance industry, accounting for 15.2% of its gross written premium in 2012. Life insurance penetration decreased from 0.4% in 2008 to 0.3% in 2012 and is expected to remain at 0.3% in 2017. The gross written premium registered by the segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.0%.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bulgarian life insurance segment, including:
- The Bulgarian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Bulgarian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Bulgaria
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Bulgarian insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Bulgaria
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Bulgaria:
- It provides historical values for the Bulgarian life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bulgarian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Bulgaria.
Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Bulgaria for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Bulgaria and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Bulgaria and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-bulgaria-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bulgarian life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Bulgarian life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bulgarian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The life segment is the second-largest in the Bulgarian insurance industry, accounting for 15.2% of its gross written premium in 2012.
- The tax rate is expected to make bank deposits less popular among Bulgarians and make some of them divert a proportion of their savings to life insurance products.
- Bulgarian life insurers are heavily dependent upon agencies, which accounted for 47% of the total new business gross written premium collected in 2012.
- The Bulgarian life insurance segment is concentrated, with the five leading life insurers together accounting for 67.4% of the segment’s written premiums in 2012.
- As of 2012, 16 companies had licenses to conduct life insurance business.
Spanning Over 228 pages, 141 Tables and 161 Figures “Life Insurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report Provide Executive Summary, Introduction, Bulgarian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Bulgarian Life Insurance, Reinsurance Segment Outlook, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This Report Covered 10 Companies - Allianz Bulgaria Life Insurance Company Ltd., Bulstrad Life Vienna Insurance Group, DZI Insurance, Uniqa Life, UBB-Alico Life Insurance Company, Grawe Bulgaria Life Insurance, Alico Bulgaria Life Insurance Company, Groupama Zhivotozastrahovane EAD, Syvzk, Generali Life Insurance AD.
Related Reports are given below –
1st - Non-Life Insurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017; Visit - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-bulgaria-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
2nd- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017; Visit - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-bulgaria-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
3rd- Reinsurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017; Visit - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-bulgaria-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-