Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/20/2014 -- The Greek life segment is the second-largest in the country’s insurance industry, accounting for 44.8% of the gross written premium in 2012. Life insurance penetration decreased from 1.1% in 2008 to 1% in 2012. This penetration level is expected to increase to 1.1% by 2017. Overall, the life segment recorded a CAGR of -6% during the review period, as Greece was severely impacted by the global economic and eurozone debt crises. The gross written premium registered by the life insurance segment is expected to increase at a forecast-period CAGR of 3%. This increase is primarily a result of a gradual improvement in the economy. As of 2012, there were 13 insurers offering only life insurance products.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Greek life insurance segment, including:
- The Greek life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Greek life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Greece
- Regulatory policies of the Greek insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Greece
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-greece-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Greece:
- It provides historical values for the Greek life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period, and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Greek life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Greece.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Greece for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Greece and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Greece and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Greek life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
- The Greek life segment is the second-largest in the country’s insurance industry, accounting for 44.8% of the gross written premium in 2012
- Individual life insurance constituted the largest category in the life segment
- Agencies are the main distribution channel for the life segment in Greece. This channel accounted for 54.1% of the total commission paid to distribution channels in 2012
- The life segment contains both domestic and foreign insurers, and is generally not as highly developed as the non-life segment
- As of 2012, 13 life insurance companies were operating in the Greek life insurance segment, with around 51.0% of the segment concentrated among the leading three life insurers in 2012
Spanning over 236 pages, 153 Tables and 167 Figures “Life Insurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Greek Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Greek Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The Report Cover 10 Companies - Alico, The National Insurance Company (Ethniki), ING Life, EFG Eurolife Life, Interamerican Life, Emporiki life, Allianz Hellas, Axa Insurance SA, Groupama Phoenix, Generali Hellas.
Find other reports on Greece Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/greece
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-