Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/05/2014 -- In terms of gross written premium, the Czech Republic has the second-largest life insurance segment in the Central and Eastern European region, after Poland. The country’s economy remained under pressure during the review period (2009–2013), as a result of the global, financial and eurozone debt crises, although there is suggested to be much stability taking place in the economy over the forecast period (2013–2018). During the review period, the Czech life insurance segment grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1%. The country’s GDP, at current prices, declined at a CAGR of -3.3% during the review period, resulting in an increase in the penetration of life insurance, from 1.42% in 2009 to 1.59% in 2013. The Czech insurance industry is expected to grow over the forecast period (2013–2018), in the presence of factors such as product innovation by insurers and consumer demand towards individual whole life insurance. Individual whole life products are expected to lead the industry’s growth over the forecast period, and the pension reform is expected to spur the demand in life segment.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Czech life insurance segment, including:
- The Czech life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Czech life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Czech insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in the Czech Republic:
- It provides historical values for the Czech life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Czech life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in the Czech Republic.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the Czech Republic for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in the Czech Republic and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-czech-republic-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Czech life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Czech life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Czech insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- This life insurance segment accounted for 39.6% of the insurance industry’s written premium in 2013.
- The country’s large volume of internet users, which represented 74.7% of the total population in 2012, encouraged insurers to invest on online applications.
- Due to the wider reach to the customer base, agencies are the most popular channel for distributing unit-linked products and other savings-type life insurance products.
- The pension reform is expected to provide significant business opportunities to the existing life insurance companies, as well as new entrants.
- The life insurance segment of Czech Republic is highly concentrated, with the top-10 companies accounting for 89.4% of its gross written premium in 2012.
Spanning over the 249 pages, “Life Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Czech Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Czech Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Ceska Pojistovna AS, Kooperativa Pojistovna AS, Pojistovna Ceske Sporitelny AS, ING Pojistovna, CSOB Pojistovna AS, Axa Zivotni Pojistovna, Generali Pojistovna AS, Allianz Pojistovna AS, Metlife Amcico AS, Komercni Pojistovna As.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport