Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/07/2014 -- This report provides a concise overview of the Male Toiletries market in Brazil. After reading this report, you will understand the size of the market, the economic, demographic, and behavioral trends that will drive its evolution and the leading companies within the market, allowing you to plan effectively for the future.
Why was the report written?
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Brazilian Male Toiletries sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Brazil has the second largest Male Toiletries market by value, as per Publisher data. The stable growth illustrated in the Male Toiletries sector, despite a slowdown in the country's economic growth, affirms further growth opportunities in the market.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Brazil has a significant number of young people below 30 years of age. The Early Young Adults, often the first-time users of shaving products, display a heavy consumption frequency of Male Toiletries products. In addition, Quality Seeking and Individualism are the key motivators for consumers that drive products consumption in the market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Brazil Male Toiletries sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across four Male Toiletries categories and their packaging.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-male-toiletries-sector-brazil
Key Features and Benefits
- Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Male Toiletries sector in Brazil.
- Key growth categories are highlighted by analyzing the market dynamics of four Male Toiletries categories: Aftershaves and Colognes, Disposable Razors and Blades, Post-Shave Cosmetics, and Pre-Shave Cosmetics.
- Market shares are provided for the leading brands across the Aftershaves and Colognes, Disposable Razors and Blades, Post-Shave Cosmetics, and Pre-Shave Cosmetics categories.
- An overview of packaging trends in Brazil Male Toiletries sector is provided, including primary packaging material and type, packaging closures, and outer packaging.
- Key future trends are highlighted and analyzed in order to identify opportunities and threats in the Male Toiletries sector.
Key Market Issues
- Older Young Adults and Pre-Mid-Lifers have a high consumption share in the Male Toiletries market in Brazil. Besides, The majority (44.3%) of Disposable Razors and Blades users are time poor, therefore ease of use and convenience are key considerations for Male Toiletries manufacturers and retailers.
- Heavy consumption frequency of Mid-Lifers is among the highest as consumers aim to look good for their age. Higher disposable income suggests marketers should target this age group as many will trade up to premium Male Toiletries products.
- Better shelf-display, greater brand variety, and discounts make Hypermarkets and Supermarkets the dominant distribution channel for Male Toiletries.
- Disposable razors in Brazil are facing competition from both electric razors and battery operated razors. Presently, disposable razors still dominate the market owing to their high budget promotions and consumer familiarity.
- Post-shave Cosmetics and Pre-Shave Cosmetics will have lower market share in 2017 compared to 2007 because of higher growth in categories such as Men's Disposable Razors and Blades and Aftershaves and Colognes.
- Shaving is an intimate exercise; therefore consumers tend to grant importance to skin protection as well as a smooth shaving experience.
- Private label penetration is low in Male Toiletries market in Brazil due to high market concentration by top razor brands. Furthermore majority of Brazilian men prefer to use branded Male Toiletries as big budget sales promotions and celebrity endorsement give an edge to top brands.
- Though the majority of the Male Toiletries market is still accounted for by razors and blades however the Pre-shave and Post-shave products such as shaving gels and creams have recorded fast growth.
- Individualism is a major motivational factor in the Male Toiletries market as consumers have very varied needs with regards to their skin and hair types, therefore products need to reflect individualism, personality and lifestyle needs.
- Comparative share of packaging types used in Male Toiletries are unlikely to see any major change across the next 5 years. Blister Packs, the largest packaging type will record a marginal decline.
Spanning Over 39 pages“Market Focus - Trends and Developments in the Male Toiletries Sector in Brazil” report Provide Country context, Consumer Profile, Sector Analysis, Brands and Private Labels, Packaging Insight, Future Outlook, Data Appendix and Summary Methodology. This Report Covered These Companies - Beiersdorf AG, Ralph Lauren Corporation, The Procter and Gamble Company, Coty, Inc., Hypermarcas, Pão de Açúcar, Carrefour ,Walmart ,Cencosud.
Find other Men's Health and Beauty Care Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mens-health-beauty-care-hbc
Find other reports on Brazil Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/brazil
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports