Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/07/2014 -- This report provides a concise overview of the Male Toiletries market in the UK. After reading this report, you will understand the size of the market, the economic, demographic, and behavioral trends that will drive its evolution and the leading companies within the market, allowing you to plan effectively for the future.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This overview of consumer and market dynamics of the UK Male Toiletries sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
UK Male Toiletries market in volume terms will post higher growth during 2012-2017, compared to 2007-2012, driven by higher economic growth. Increased consumer expenditure on personal appearance and increased focus on male grooming needs in categories such as Aftershaves and Colognes, and high-end battery operated razors, will create growth opportunities.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Although older consumers are the largest users of Male Toiletries products in the UK, new gender behaviours exhibited by the early and older young adults have set the trend. Further better value for money products that carry value, whether in terms of quality or pricing, are a trump. The growing aspiration to look well groomed and styled will drive demand for Male Toiletries in the country.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the UK Male Toiletries sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across four Male Toiletries categories and their packaging.
Key Features and Benefits
- Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Male Toiletries sector in the UK.
- Key growth categories are highlighted by analyzing the market dynamics of four Male Toiletries categories: Aftershaves and Colognes, Disposable Razors and Blades, Post-Shave Cosmetics, and Pre-Shave Cosmetics.
- Market shares are provided for the leading brands across the Aftershaves and Colognes, Disposable Razors and Blades, Post-Shave Cosmetics, and Pre-Shave Cosmetics categories.
- An overview of packaging trends in the UK Male Toiletries sector is provided, including primary packaging material and type, packaging closures, and outer packaging.
- Key future trends are highlighted and analyzed in order to identify opportunities and threats in the Male Toiletries sector.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-male-toiletries-sector-uk
Key Market Issues
- Consumers are now looking for innovative and premium products that can suit the ever-changing novel behaviors exhibited by men. This is particularly the case amongst the Adults and mid-lifers.
- As older consumers are the largest users of Male Toiletries products; they are more focused on shaving alone and do not purchase more Post-Shave and Aftershaves and Colognes items. Marketers need to persuade older consumers towards a complete shaving experience which can significantly increase the demand for all Male Toiletry products.
- Marketers need to focus on all-in-one packs with all Male Toiletry products packed together. This will be convenient for consumers with busy lives.
- The improving state of the economy and a climbing stock market saw a rise in consumer confidence, with even high-income consumers not shying away from premium purchases. Consequently, the overall share of private label products in the UK Male Toiletries sector remained low.
- Post-Shave Cosmetics and Pre-Shave Cosmetics are expected to decline by market share during 2012-2017.
Find other reports on Men's Health & Beauty Care (HBC) at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mens-health-beauty-care-hbc
- Consumer analysis, based on Age Group, reveals that Older Consumers, Older Young Adults and Pre-Mid-Lifers have the highest consumption share of Male Toiletries in the UK. Consumer analysis, based on Wealth Group, reveals that Better off men have the highest consumption share, while Time Poor male consumers have the highest consumption propensity of Male Toiletries in the country.
- Disposable Razors and Blades will gain market share while the market share of Pre-Shave Cosmetics, Aftershaves and Colognes, and Post-Shave Cosmetics will decline between 2007 and 2017.
- Manufacturers are focusing on launching innovative products that provide multiple benefits, primarily targeting the time-pressed working male population in the UK who are growing more look-conscious and are seeking better grooming products with all-in-one benefits.
- Rigid Plastics was the most commonly used packaging material in UK Male Toiletries sector in 2012, followed by Flexible Packaging and this was driven by increased sales volume of Disposable Razors and Blades. By 2017, Rigid Plastics are expected to increase to increase as the market for Disposable Razors though well saturated, is bound to attract more frequent consumers with stylish looking products
- Middle age men with busy lives and a high disposable income do not hesitate on spending on products which can provide them more time for other activities. Tough competition surfaces from electric shavers and other dry shavers for Disposable Razors, the largest category in the Male Toiletries market.
Spanning Over 41 pages, “Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Male Toiletries Sector in the UK” report covering the Country context, Consumer Profile, Sector Analysis, Brands and Private Labels, Packaging Insight, Data Appendix and Summary Methodology. The report covered companies are - The Procter and Gamble Company, Energizer Holdings, Inc., Société Bic, Coty, Inc., Unilever PLC , Beiersdorf AG, L'Oreal S.A. ,The King of Shaves Company, Ltd ,Boots.
Find other reports on United Kingdom Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/united-kingdom
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv