Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/26/2014 -- Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Enterprise IT Security Software market.
Introduction and Landscape
This product provides revenue opportunity forecast in the Enterprise IT Security Software market from 2014 to 2018, spanning 3 key security software categories, 8 segments, 24 sub-segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/kable/kables-market-opportunity-forecasts-2018-enterprise-it-security-software
Key Features and Benefits:
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Technology sub-segments covering Access and Information Protection, Access Control, Antimalware, Antispam and Content Filtering, Antivirus Filtering, Application Scanner, Authentication, Device Vulnerability, Encryption, Forensics and Incident Investigation, FW/VPN, IDP, PKI, Policy and Compliance, Proactive Endpoint Risk Management, Provisioning, Security Device Systems Management, Security Information Management, Security Suites, Server Security, SWG Software and Web Anti-malware, URL Filtering, UTM, and Web Application Firewall.
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Key Market Issues
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise IT Security Software market from 2014 to 2018, spanning 8 segments, 24 sub-segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 87,264 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The forecasts the global Enterprise IT Security Software market to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Retail Banking industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in Enterprise IT Security Software spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 17% from 2014 to 2018.
- Endpoint Security which currently constitutes the largest proportion (18.6%) of the overall Enterprise IT Security Software market is forecasted to reach $6.1 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on Enterprise IT Security Software is forecasted to reach $23.6 billion by 2018.
Find All IT Security Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/it-security
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report