Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/11/2014 -- Historically, telecom operators have looked to infrastructure providers, service bureau companies and traditional managed communication services companies for infrastructure and related services. A recent industry trend has been to outsource infrastructure as a service as a means of reducing Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and to use as negotiation leverage for improved pricing on next generation networks such as IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and LTE infrastructure such as Voice over LTE (VoLTE).
Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) is a telecom led initiative that aims to utilize standard IT virtualization technology to consolidate many telco network equipment types onto industry standard high volume servers, switches and storage. NFV involves implementing network functions in software that can run on a range of industry standard server hardware, and that can be moved to, or instantiated in, various locations in the network as required, without the need to install new proprietary equipment.
This report evaluates the impact of virtualization on managed services including communications, applications, content, and commerce. The report includes market outlook, forecasts 2014 – 2019, and specific recommendations for industry constituents.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/network-infrastructure-virtualization-transforming-telecommunications-and-managed
- Datacenter providers
- Telecom service providers
- API management companies
- SDN and virtualization vendors
- Telecom managed service providers
- Wireless/mobile infrastructure providers
- Cloud infrastructure and service providers
- SMB and enterprise companies of all types
- Regulatory bodies and governmental organizations
- Investors: venture capital, private equity and hedge funds
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Forecast 2014 – 2019
- Understand telecom virtualization and NFV in mobile networks
- Identify the NFV use cases and related business benefits for telecom
- Understand virtualization principles and methods for cloud-based infrastructure
- Recognize the threats and opportunities for carriers and infrastructure providers
- Identify specific virtualization opportunities for managed telecom service providers
- Understand the role and importance of Software Defined Networks (SDN) in virtualization
- Understand the role of virtualization in each network functional plane: Transport, Control, and Services
Spanning Over 65 pages and 28 Figures“Network Infrastructure Virtualization - Transforming Telecommunications and Managed Services” report Provide Executive Summary, Managed Services, Virtualization, Technical And Architectural Considerations, Impact Of Virtualization On Managed Services, Virtualization Threats And Opportunities, Network Function Virtualization Outlook And Forecasts 2014 - 2019, Conclusions And Recommendations.
Find other Computing and Electronics Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/computing-electronics
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport