Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/16/2014 -- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2014 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines report is the essential source for industry data and information related to the pipeline industry in South and Central America. It provides asset level information related to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas transmission pipelines in South and Central America. The profiles of major companies operating in the pipeline industry in South and Central America are included in the report. The latest news and deals related to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
- Provides operator information, start year, start point, end point, onshore/offshore, length, diameter and capacity for all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A., Ecopetrol S.A. and Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all key active and planned transmission pipelines in South and Central America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in South and Central America
Spanning Over 115 pages, 75 Tables and 2 Figures “Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2014 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines” report Provide Introduction, South and Central America Pipeline Industry, Profile of Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A., Profile of Ecopetrol S.A., Profile of Petroleos de Venezuela S.A., Financial Deals Landscape, Recent Developments, Appendix. This report covered 3 Companies - Transportadora de Gas del Sur S.A., Ecopetrol S.A., Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/oil-and-gas-pipelines-industry-outlook-south-and-central-america-2014-details-operating
Find other Oilfield Equipment and Services Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/oilfield-equipment-services
Find other reports on South and Central America Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/south-america
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com