Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/09/2014 -- The Oncology Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the oncology partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in oncology partnering deals
- Average deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Oncology partnering agreement structure
- Oncology partnering contract documents
- Top oncology deals by value
- Most active oncology dealmakers
The Oncology Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the oncology partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter oncology partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors oncology technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 2,700 links to online copies of actual oncology deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of oncology dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in oncology dealmaking since 2009, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading oncology deals since 2009. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma, most active bigpharma, and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 bigpharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of oncology deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of oncology partnering deals signed and announced since 2009, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), technology type and specific therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Know more about this report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/current-partnering/oncology-partnering-terms-and-agreements
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in oncology partnering and dealmaking since 2009.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of oncology technologies and products.
Oncology Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to oncology trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Oncology Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in oncology dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2009
- Analysis of oncology deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life oncology deals
- Access to over 2,700 oncology contract documents
- The leading oncology deals by value since 2009
- Most active oncology dealmakers since 2009
- The leading oncology partnering resources
In Oncology Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Oncology Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 2,700 oncology deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise oncology rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Oncology Partnering Terms and Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of oncology deal trends since 2009
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Comprehensive access to over 2,700 actual oncology contracts entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual oncology contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a oncology agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Spanning over 5873 pages, “Oncology Partnering Terms and Agreements” report covering the Trends in oncology dealmaking, Leading oncology deals, Bigpharma oncology deals, Big biotech oncology deals. The report covered companies few are - Abbott, Actavis, Allergan, Amgen, Astellas, AstraZeneca, Baxter International, Bayer, Biogen Idec, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene, CSL, Daiichi Sankyo, Dainippon Sumitomo, Eisai, Eli Lilly.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport