Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/06/2014 -- This report examines the markets for over the counter remedies and nutritional supplements in six countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. It presents comprehensive data describing conditions in the overall Central European market, in addition to market growth forecasts for each country.
Topics include value of the markets, sales totals from the pharmacy, non-pharmacy and Internet outlets, most popular OTC medicines and supplements. Leading corporate participants in the CE region are profiled.
Why to Buy This Report:
- Represents a convenient and economical way to access all pertinent market information in one report
- Offers a valuable historical perspective based upon lengthy observation of the Central European OTC drug market
- Supports in-depth comparative analysis of important market indicators in each of the six countries examined in this report.
The Report Covers:
- The largest-selling OTC products in each featured country
- Top regional manufacturers of OTC products
- Top production companies specialising in over the counter preparations
- OTC market values for each of the featured countries from 2009-2015
- OTC market share of the overall pharmaceutical markets in each country
- Separate analyses of the pharmacy segment market share in each country
- Key trends that are currently driving market expansion; those projected to do so in the future
- Comparison of the OTC markets in each country, including extensive market share analysis.
Key Question Answered:
- Which CE country offers the highest value OTC drug and nutritional supplement market?
- What types of planning strategies are being used by OTC product manufacturers in these Central European countries?
- Which CE country offers the most OTC- friendly regulatory framework?
- Which OTC markets display the highest levels of saturation?
- What does the future hold? Which markets are poised to expand in 2013-2015?
- Management professionals at regional OTC products companies – manufacturers
- Wholesalers and distributors of pharmaceutical products in the CE region
-OTC distributors operating on the Internet and through other non-pharmacy channels
- Providers of research and consulting services; research institutions
- Government agencies and embassies
Spanning over 237 pages, 154 graphs and 114 tables, “OTC Market in Central Europe 2013: Comparative analysis and development forecasts for 2013-2015” report covering Methodology, Executive summary, OTC market in the CE region, OTC markets in CE countries, Advertising of OTC products in CE countries, Key manufacturers.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/otc-market-central-europe-2013-comparative-analysis-and-development-forecasts-2013-2015
Find All Pharma and Healthcare Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports