Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/17/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Paraguay. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Paraguay.
- Independent market sizing of Paraguay HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Paraguay
- Size of Paraguay's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 5,935 HNWIs in Paraguay in 2013. These HNWIs held US$21 billion in wealth, and average wealth per HNWI was US$3,538,331.
- In 2013, Paraguayan HNWI numbers rose by 7.9%, following a 1.2% decrease in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Paraguayan HNWIs is forecast to grow by 20.9% to reach 7,712 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 32.5% to reach US$31 billion by 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Paraguayan HNWIs held 33.8% (US$7 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, above the global average of 20–30%.
Spanning over 108 pages,“Paraguay Wealth Report 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Analysis of Paraguayan HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered 8 companies - Banco Continental, Banco Regional, Visión Banco, Banco Nacional de Formento, Banco Atlas, Banco Familiar, Banco Amambay SA, Banco Itapúa.
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/paraguay-wealth-report-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For Business and Industry News visit http://www.marketresearchtimes.com