Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/11/2014 -- The Danish personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for the lowest premium share of the overall insurance industry during the review period (2008-2012). In the presence of rising healthcare expenditure and mandatory work place accident insurance, the personal accident and health segment posted a review-period CAGR of 5.2%. Of the three segments in the industry, the personal accident and health segment registered the highest growth rate during the review period, at a CAGR of 5.2%. The gap in public healthcare services and the unavailability of specialized treatment drive the Danish population towards private healthcare. The Danish mandatory personal accident insurance category led the personal accident and health insurance segment with a market share of 82.2% in 2012. Over the forecast period (2012-2017), the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% driven by the rising healthcare expenditure.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Danish personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Denmark
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Danish insurance industry
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in Denmark
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Danish life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the Nordic Region
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-denmark-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Denmark:
- It provides historical values for the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Danish personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Denmark.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard 'Five Forces' analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Denmark for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Denmark and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Denmark and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Danish personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Danish insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Personal accident and health insurance accounted for the third-largest share of the Danish insurance industry in 2012, in terms of the total written premium generated
- The country’s recovering economic environment is expected to drive the growth of personal accident and health insurance over the forecast period
- The personal accident insurance category accounted for 82.2% of the segment’s value in terms of written premium in 2012
- The Danish personal accident and health segment is consolidated with the 10-leading companies accounting for a segmental share of 79.3% of the total written premium generated in 2012
- As of 2012, there were 49 licensed personal accident and health insurance companies in Denmark
Spanning over 237 pages, 126 Tables and 160 Figures “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Executive Summary, Nordic Region Market Dynamics, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, Danish Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Danish Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This Report Cover 10 Companies - Sygeforsikringen 'danmark', Tryg, Danica Pension, PKA, Topdanmark, Codan, PFA Pension, Industriens Pension, Alm. Brand Forsikring A/S, Alka Forsikring A/s.
Find other reports on Denmark Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/denmark
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report