Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/05/2014 -- The personal accident and health insurance segment consists of categories such as personal accidents, travel and health insurance. The segment’s gross written premium grew at a CAGR of 7.5% during the review period. Factors such as high accident rates, rising healthcare expenditure, inadequate public healthcare service, an aging population and increasing awareness on the benefits of private health insurance all helped to drive the personal accident and health insurance segment during the review period. Furthermore, over the forecast period, the segment’s growth will be supported by the increased participation of private health insurers, following rising healthcare expenditure.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Czech personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Czech insurance industry
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in the Czech Republic:
- It provides historical values for the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in the Czech Republic.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the Czech Republic for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic, and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in the Czech Republic and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Czech personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Czech insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-czech-republic-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
- Health insurance led the segment, with 72.5% of the segment’s gross written premiums in 2013.
- During the review period, healthcare expenditure as a percentage of GDP increased from 6.8% in 2008 to 7.3% in 2013.
- Personal accident insurance was the second-largest category in the segment, accounting for 14.0% of the segment’s written premiums in 2013.
- Agency networks were the leading distribution channel for personal accident and health insurance products in 2013, holding a 49.8% share of new business gross written premium.
- The Czech Republic contains a highly competitive personal accident and health segment, which includes both domestic and foreign companies.
Spanning over the 233 pages, “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Czech Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Czech Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Vojenská Zdravotní Pojiš?ovna ?eské Republiky, Uniqa Pojistovna, Allianz Pojistovna AS, Bupa International, Slavia Pojistovna AS, Axa Zivotni Pojistovna, Pojistovna Cardif Pro Vita, CSOB Pojistovna AS, Ceska Podnikatelska Pojistovna, Generali Pojistovna AS.
For other reports on Czech Republic Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/czech-republic
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv