Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/03/2014 -- This publication provides a wide scope of market coverage including topics that range from Poland’s macroeconomic situation to the value of its retail cosmetics sector, key segments and high volume distribution channels. It names leading products and cosmetic brands and offers detailed analysis of influential trends and events on the market, in addition to carefully-calculated forecasts for the coming years.
Also featured: results of a special consumer survey that reveal the spending habits and product selection patterns most popular with cosmetics consumers in Poland.
This report provides all the latest market news on:
- Current value of the market and description and valuation of key segments
- Poland’s macroeconomic status and prognosis for the future
- Cosmetic distribution in Poland: supermarkets, hypermarkets, health and beauty retail chains, pharmacies, discount retailers, direct sales and online retail operations are analysed and evaluated
- Growth drivers and trends and their impact on market development
- Health and beauty retail chains – leaders in terms of sales, expansion and size and value of operations, plans for future expansion
- Consumer preferences and purchasing and spending habits with regard to cosmetic products
- Predictions for development and growth to 2019.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/retail-market-cosmetics-poland-2014-market-analysis-and-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Did you know ?
- The market sees a competitive upheaval leading to a downward price pressure. This results in poorer growth of the market’s value and is a drag on profitability in the sector.
- Buyers choose good products priced as low as possible, while sales of private label goods grow rapidly; branded products are purchased mostly when available on promotional offers.
- Discount store chains, chains of health and beauty stores and online stores report the strongest growth.
- 2013 saw strong sales of, in particular, make-up cosmetics and shower gels, while sales of hair care and hair styling cosmetics, deodorants and shaving cosmetics declined.
- The growth of cosmetics sales in terms of volume exceeded the growth in value terms.
- 2014 will see continued uncertainty in the market as to the economic improvement, despite a stronger macroeconomic outlook. As a result, consumers will not be willing to spend more money on cosmetics yet.
- Discount stores and health and beauty store chains will continue to grow the fastest.
Exatract From this Report:
- Health and beauty stores are the largest distribution channel for cosmetics in Poland; they are also a channel which continues to grow in strength. According to our estimates, in 2013, they contributed 43.4% of sales generated by the market, which translated into PLN 8.7bn (€2.1bn) worth of sales.
- The segment follows a two-track path of development. One is represented by chains, headed by the market leader Rossmann, which are quickly gaining significance, the other is represented by traditional health and beauty stores that are doing worse and worse, with their number and market share waning every year.
Key question answered:
- How will retail trends influence the cosmetics market in Poland by 2019?
- What is the value of Poland’s overall cosmetics market? How much is each major segment worth?
- What do the latest expert forecasts say about market expansion over the next two years?
- Which companies captured the largest shares of the market and what are their plans for the future?
- What are the opinions of consumers with regard to leading cosmetic brands and shopping options available in the Polish retail cosmetics market?
Find other reports on Poland Market at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/poland
Find all Cosmetics and Personal Care Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/cosmetics-personal-care
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For Consumer and Retail: http://www.linkedin.com/company/retail-reports