Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/16/2013 -- The significant rise of social networks has created a springboard for the social gaming segment of the entertainment industry. Gaming is becoming increasingly compelling thanks to various enhancements such as the addition of socially playable and sharable features within games, which have gradually become common characteristics.
While generally a lucrative segment, the industry has its own challenges including short-term focus, low user retention, high CPA & OPEX, low ARPPU, and fragmented platforms.
This research evaluates the strategy of both successful and unsuccessful social gaming companies. Through this analysis, we have developed Success Guidelines for social gaming companies (start-up and established companies).
- Social network companies
- Mobile application developers
- Wireless infrastructure suppliers
- OTT application and service providers
- Social entertainment application developers
- Wireless carriers and other service providers
- Online, mobile, casual, and console game companies
- Recognize how a strong value chain can mitigate social gaming risks to minimum
- Understand features and strategic steps that are crucial for social gaming success
- Identify how to create and introduce new compelling games vs. existing social games
- Identify factors that drive success of social gaming companies and how others can learn from them
- Identify the structure of a social gaming costs and how to keep marketing and acquisition budget low
Spanning over 31 pages and 7 figures, “Social Gaming Market Entry and Success Strategy Analysis 2013” report provides strategy of both successful and unsuccessful social gaming companies. For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/social-gaming-market-entry-and-success-strategy-analysis-2013
In addition to covering the Fetaures that need to incorporate with Social Game, Core Choices or Steps to Follow, Popular vs. New gaming IP: what to follow?, Costs Calcluation for 4 games series vs. 25-50% Success Case, Risks associated with Social Gaming Success, How to Create Successful Gaming IP line?, How to Minimize marketing & User Acquisition cost?, How to use Monetization Strategies?, How to Build Strong Development Chain?, Pretty Simple’s Criminal Case Lesson, Sojo Studio’s WETOPIA and JOY KINGDOM LESSON, KING.COM LESSON, ZYNGA LESSON. The report covers 15 companies - 6waves, Bitcoin, Bitfold Games, Booyah, Facebook, King.com, Kontagent, Playdom, Playspan, Pretty Simple, Sojo Studios, Superewards, Trialpay, Ubisoft, Zynga.
Find all Computing and Electronics reports under a single page.
Find all Entertainment and Gaming reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/entertainment-gaming
Company Report “AT&T Acquisition and Service Expansion Analysis 2013 and Beyond” ; visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/att-acquisition-and-service-expansion-analysis-2013-and-beyond
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.