Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/05/2014 -- South Korea Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020 provides key market data on the South Korea Cardiovascular Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery Devices, Electrophysiology Devices, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Cardiovascular Devices market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Publisher uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery Devices, Electrophysiology Devices, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South Korea Cardiovascular Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Cordis Corporation, C.R. Bard, Inc., Thoratec Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Sorin Group, MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Terumo Corporation and BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/japan-cardiovascular-devices-market-outlook-2020
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Spanning over 194 pages, “South Korea Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020” report covering the Cardiovascular Devices Market, South Korea, Cardiac Assist Devices Market, South Korea, Cardiac Rhythm Management Market, South Korea, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market, South Korea, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market, South Korea, Cardiovascular Surgery Market, South Korea, Electrophysiology Market, South Korea, External Defibrillators Market, South Korea, Interventional Cardiology Market, South Korea, Peripheral Vascular Devices Market, South Korea, Prosthetic Heart Valves Market, South Korea, Overview of Key Companies in South Korea, Cardiovascular Devices Market, Cardiovascular Devices Market Pipeline Products, Financial Deals Landscape, Recent Developments, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Medtronic, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Terumo Corporation, Cordis Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Philips Healthcare, Covidien plc, amg International GmbH, C. R. Bard, Inc., Biosense Webster, Inc., Fukuda Dens.
For other reports on South Korea Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/south-korea
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports