Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/09/2014 -- The telecommunications infrastructure vendor market consists of a variety of companies that provide switching, transmission, signaling, database, content, applications, OSS/BSS systems, and other equipment, software, and services. In recently years, major infrastructure vendors have face many challenges including tightening carrier budgets, technology evolution, and business model evolution.
The telecom infrastructure market continues a transformation as new factors come into play such as network virtualization, cloud-based services, and the integration of the so called heterogeneous networks (HetNets). In this transformative and highly competitive environment, cost effective product and service delivery is of paramount importance as evidenced by the recent announcement by Alcatel-Lucent that they will reduce workforce by 10,000 employees as it consolidates its focus on IP and wireless.
This report provides the reader with an understanding of the telecom infrastructure vendor landscape including major investment drivers, significant players, solutions, market positioning, and forecast through 2018. The report also provides insights into threats and opportunities regarding infrastructure offerings.
For more information please visit: Telecom Network Infrastructure Market 2013 - 2018
The report covers the following topics:
- Business Case for the telecom infrastructure applications: An assessment of the business case for the current solutions.
- Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting the infrastructure market
- A Review of infrastructure Deployments: A review of major deployments by Carriers worldwide.
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the infrastructure market from 2013 to 2018
- SDN and NFV vendors
- Telecom OSS/BSS suppliers
- Telecom network operators
- Telecom software developers
- Telecom application developers
- Telecom infrastructure providers
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Corporate and Institutional Investors
- Government and International Bodies
- Service bureau/managed service providers
- How is the industry’s value chain structured?
- What are the current infrastructure solutions?
- What are carrier’s attitudes towards virtualization solutions?
- The much CAPEX can Carriers save by NFV and SDN solutions?
- How much will the telecom infrastructure markets worth in 2018?
- What will be the regional outlook for revenue in the telecom infrastructure market?
- Which vendors are leading the market and what key strategies are vendors employing?
Spanning over 194 pages and 19 figures, “Telecom Network Infrastructure Market 2013 - 2018” report covering Introduction, Telecom Infrastructure Overview, Telecom Service Providers Overview, Current Trends in the Telecom-Managed Services, Major Carrier WiFi and Small Cell Deployments, Network Function Virtualization, LTE, Self-Organizing Networks, Telecom Infrastructure Vendors Analysis, Self-Organizing Networks Vendors, Digital Media Infrastructure Vendors, NFV Vendors Assessments, Telecom Infrastructure Market 2013-2018, Conclusions. The report cover 21 companies (Vendor Product Portfolio and Strategy) - ADTRAN, Argela, Airvana, Aptilo Networks, Aruba Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Contela, Devicescape, Ericsson, Huawei, ip.access, Juniper Networks, Kineto Wireless, Motorola Solutions, NEC, Nokia Siemens Networks, Ruckus Wireless, Samsung, bee-AirWalk, Ubiquisys.
Browse other Telecom Infrastructure and Networks market research reports analysis and trends.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports