Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/11/2014 -- In terms of growth, the global earthmoving equipment market recorded a review-period (2008?2012) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.67%. The growth was subdued by a 34.1% decline in the market in 2009, due to the financial crisis. Construction activity slowed, and demand for earthmoving equipment declined in 2009, the worst year in the economic crisis. The global earthmoving equipment market is expected to record a forecast-period CAGR of 5.59% due to construction industry growth, infrastructure and residential development in emerging economies, and the easing of the financial crisis in Europe.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global earthmoving equipment market, including:
- The regional and global earthmoving equipment markets' growth prospects by category
- Analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, North America, Latin America and Europe markets separately, with country-level data
- Critical insight into the impact on the market through comparative analysis of country-level data
- Company profiles of key companies operating in the earthmoving equipment market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the earthmoving equipment market globally:
- Historical (2008-2012) and forecast (2013-2017) valuations of the earthmoving equipment market in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America, Latin America.
- Construction, earthmoving equipment, bulldozers, excavators, dumper trucks, construction tractors, graders and levelers, loaders and scrapers
- Breakdown of values at the country level (44 countries)
- Analysis on key events and factors driving the earthmoving equipment market globally
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, and competitive pressures
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/global-earthmoving-equipment-market-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
- The Asia-Pacific region was the largest regional market, accounting for 50.7% of the global market. It was followed by Europe and North America with respective shares of 23.5% and 14.8%.
- China constituted the largest share of the Asia-Pacific market with a 38.2% share in 2012, followed by Japan, Australia, Indonesia and South Korea with 29.8%, 13.9%, 6.6% and 5.8% respectively.
- Russia accounted for the largest share with 22.3%, followed by Germany, France, Italy, Sweden and Turkey with 13.5%, 11.0%, 9.8%, 7.5% and 6.5% respectively. The 2009 financial crisis and subsequent European debt crisis were detrimental to the European construction industry, and caused the earthmoving equipment market to record a review-period CAGR of -5.74%.
- US was the largest market with a 74.1% share, while Canada accounted for the remainder. Demand for earthmoving equipment declined as a result of the housing crisis and recession, causing the market to record a review-period CAGR of -4.24%.
- Brazil accounted for the largest share with 64.4%, followed by Mexico, Colombia and Argentina with 17.5%, 11.8% and 6.4% respectively. The market registered a review-period CAGR of 4.56% and is expected to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 5.01%. Brazil is expected to be a key source of demand for earthmoving equipment in Latin America over the forecast period, as the country is hosting the 2016 Olympic Games.
- Saudi Arabia was the largest market in the region, accounting for a 47.3% share, followed by the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain with 43.3%, 7.0% and 2.5% respectively. The market recorded a review-period CAGR of -4.43% and is expected to register a forecast-period CAGR of 4.96%.
Spanning over 241 pages, 246 Tables and 115 Figures “The Global Earthmoving Equipment Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Executive Summary, Earthmoving Equipment Market Analysis, Global Earthmoving Equipment Market, North American Earthmoving Equipment Market, European Earthmoving Equipment Market, Asia-Pacific Earthmoving Equipment Market, Latin American Earthmoving Equipment Market, Middle East Earthmoving Equipment Market, Company Profile: AB Volvo, Company Profile - Caterpillar Inc., Company Profile - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd, Company Profile - Komatsu Ltd, Company Profile - Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd, Appendix.This Report Cover These Companies - AB Volvo, Caterpillar Inc., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd, Komatsu Ltd, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
Find All Industry and Manufacturing Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport