Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/07/2014 -- This report provides a concise overview of the Haircare market in France. After reading this report, you will understand the size of the market, the economic, demographic, and behavioral trends that will drive its evolution and the leading companies within the market, allowing you to plan effectively for the future.
Why was the report written?
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the French Haircare sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
The volume of Haircare products used in France will marginally increase during 2012-2017. However, the market registered negative growth during 2009 due to the economic recession.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
France has a growing mid-life population base that use Hair Colorants to cover their grey. Their growing aspiration to look young and beautiful will drive demand for Haircare products in the country. Moreover, Consumers are now increasingly looking for quality and value for money products for use at home rather than making expensive visits to salons.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the French Haircare sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across five Haircare categories and their packaging.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-haircare-sector-france
Key Features and Benefits
- Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Haircare sector in France.
- Key growth categories are highlighted by analyzing the market dynamics of five Haircare categories: Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Perms and Relaxers, Shampoo, and Styling Agents.
- Market shares are provided for the leading brands across the Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Perms and Relaxers, Shampoo, and Styling Agents categories.
- An overview of packaging trends in the French Haircare sector is provided, including primary packaging material and type, packaging closures, and outer packaging.
- Key future trends are highlighted and analyzed in order to identify opportunities and threats in the Haircare sector.
Key Market Issues
- The consumption of Haircare products in France is at par among male and female categories and it is largely dominated by people in the old age category, who demand Haircare products with age defying properties. Additionally, there has been an increase in demand for natural and organic products.
- Consumers have become more selective and exigent while choosing their Haircare products. They are purchasing those products that give them an additional value at the same cost.
- Hypermarket and Supermarket chains such as Carrefour dominate the distribution of Haircare products in France. There is an increase in sales of Haircare products through Drug Stores and Pharmacies.
- French consumers are brand loyal and do not switch to private label products easily, despite continuing economic hardship. The penetration of private label in the coming years is likely to remain limited due to quality perceptions of the French customers.
- The Shampoo category is expected to witness the highest growth rate between 2012 and 2017. One of the reasons for this is the introduction of natural shampoos.
- French consumers are looking out for products that match their beauty ambitions while maintaining the health of their hair.
- Demand for Haircare products in France is driven by the individual needs of consumers, such as the dryness of hair and scalp.
- Consumers are increasingly looking for natural and organic Haircare products made up of Herbal extracts, bioactive ingredients and less synthetic chemical use. The positioning of these products as being better quality and more effective due to their naturalness should be highlighted in the promotional activities.
- Major Haircare packaging trends include unconventional bottle shapes, bright and unexpected colors, and alternative shapes in both primary and secondary packaging. Meanwhile, the demand for Box Outers will increase as a result of increasing use of Hair Colorants.
- Packaging plays a significant role in making products stand out on the shelf and in influencing Haircare purchases. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging type used by major selling categories, especially for conditioners and shampoos, primarily due to low material cost, and easy to handle advantage over Glass containers.
Spanning Over 42 pages“Market Focus - Trends and Developments in the Haircare Sector in France” report Provide Country context, Consumer Profile, Health Sector Analysis, Brands and Private Labels, Packaging Insight, Future Outlook, Data Appendix and Summary Methodology. This Report Covered These Companies - L'Oreal S.A., The Procter and Gamble Company, Eugene Perma Group S.A.S, Beiersdorf AG, Dop, Henkel AG and Co. KGaA, Melvita ,Rene Furterer Paris.
Find other Hair Care Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/hair-care
Find other reports on France Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/france
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Join us for Consumer and Retail Reports updates: http://www.linkedin.com/company/retail-reports