Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/25/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in South Africa, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in South Africa.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in South Africa
- Size of South Africa wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/ultra-hnwis-south-africa-2014
- There were 581 UHNWIs in South Africa in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$124.7 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were eight billionaires, 164 centimillionaires and 409 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.2% of the total South African HNWI population in 2013, which was greater than the global average of 0.7%. The number of South African UHNWIs increased by 50.5% during the review period, from 386 in 2009 to 581 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands – while the number of billionaires increased by 100.0%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 47.7% and 50.9% respectively.
- The number of UHNWIs is predicted to increase by 16.1%, reaching 700 in 2018. This will include 10 billionaires, 201 centimillionaires and 489 affluent millionaires.
Spanning over 114 pages, “Ultra HNWIs in South Africa 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Analysis of South African HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Investec Bank Limited, Nedbank Limited, Rand Merchant Bank, Standard Bank Private Clients, FirstRand Bank, Nedbank, FNB, Sasfin Bank Limited, African Bank Investments, Limited Imperial Bank South Africa.
Find all Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports