Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/26/2014 -- Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Brazilian Confectionery Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product developments that effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Brazilian consumers seek Confectionery products to meet their desire for Personal Space & Time
- Sugar Confectionery accounts for the highest share of volume consumption and Chocolate will register the fastest growth in the market
- Consumption of Confectionery is driven by the large young population – manufacturers need to ensure they are meeting their needs.
- Women over-consume Confectionery products compared to men
- Connecting directly with family and friends will become less important to Brazilian consumers as social media increases in importance
- Consumers’ busy lifestyles and feelings of time-scarcity will drive the demand for convenient Confectionery products for snacking
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-behavior-brazilian-1
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Brazilian Confectionery Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Brazilian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and genders consume Confectionery, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for Brazil and nine other countries to give a global context
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Confectionery consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Brazil-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons to Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Brazilian Confectionery consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Find all Confectionery Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/confectionery
Spanning over 56 pages, “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Brazilian Confectionery Market” report covering the Definitions, Market context, Demographic cohort consumption patterns, Consumer trend analysis, Innovation examples, Recommended actions, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Mars, Snickers, MandMs, The Natural Confectionery Co., Lindt, Cadbury, Sviteksim-Trade, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, Candyland, Nugali, Peccin, Riclan, Jazam, Trident, Fini, Mentos, Halls, Casino, Nestlé, Dr. Oetker, Kinder.
Find other Reports on Brazilian Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/brazil
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-